Check out the latest science behind the health benefits of whey protein. Download, print and share these free educational materials on whey protein with clients and peers.
Learn About Whey
Learn more about whey protein and how to find foods that contain whey protein.
- New: “Power of Protein: Quality Matters!”
- New: ‘Wheys’ to Help Boost High Quality Protein: Tips for Cooking and Baking
- New “Wheys” to Boost and Spread Protein Throughout the Day
- Make a Plan for Protein
- Think Outside the Blender with Dairy Protein
- Whey Protein: Farm to Table
- Where’s the Whey Protein?
General Whey Benefits
Understand the benefits of whey protein as part of a higher protein diet—from satiety and weight management to muscle maintenance and growth.
- State of the Science: The Power of Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Booklet
- Whey Protein and Satiety
- Whey Protein: Fueling Post-Workout Recovery
Learn about protein recommendations based on weight and activity level. And check out our whey protein pairing ideas to help you reach your protein intake goals.
Find out how active men and women can benefit from the power of whey protein.
Access information on the role of whey protein in healthy aging.
- A 3-Step “Whey” to Help Maintain Muscle with Aging
- Creating a Pathway for Healthy and Vibrant Aging
- Protein and Healthy Aging