- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup berries or other fruit
- 1/4 cup granola
Created by Monica Reinagel, MS, LD/N, CNS, The Nutrition Diva, NutritionOverEasy.com
Makes 2 servings (1 serving equivalent ≈ 1 cup)
- In a medium bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, whey protein powder, maple syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Place 1/4 cup of berries or your fruit of choice in the bottom of each glass or jar. Top with 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture. Repeat with remaining fruit and yogurt.
- Immediately before serving, top each parfait with 2 tablespoons of granola.
*The amount of protein content can vary product to product.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (230.3 g per serving): Calories 260;
Total Fat 4.6 g (Sat 1 g, Trans 0 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; sodium 70 mg;
Total Carbohydrates 31 g; Dietary Fiber 4 g; Sugars 20 g; Protein 26 g.